Tuesday, August 12, 2008

_load.x5.min.Films



_star.platform.01 : Ali 2 Star


Though out my life I’ve always tried to enjoy ever situation,
milking every opportunity to have fun and engage with others as well as myself.
This video is about those times where I can blend into any environment or social group.
My willingness to remain open-minded has allowed me to attract all sorts of randomness.
5 people this is me because I am him and him is me so take a look C :P




_life.speed.02 : Flashes of life

Another one of my favourate past times is taking random photos on a daily basis,
‘flashes of life’ contains over 2000 snaps of my life (all taken with my cellphone) of 2008...
It’s all in my head, displayed at random you might get a glimpse
of what really goes on in my mind.



_drag.03 : One last Cigarette

Others might tend to disagree, yes agreed smoking isn’t good for one’s health,
its’ a really bad habit and it tends to knock our pocket.
I don’t want to know how many cigarettes I’ve consumed.
Lets work it out :P
Been smoking for roughly 10 years which is 3655 days.
10+- smokes a day
36550 :O
36550 / 20 = 1827.5 boxes
1827.5 X R15 (Avg for 10 years) = R 27412.5 :O


The only thing that smoking has done is brought me into contact with
some pretty weird and wacky people,
I will stop smoking someday, waking up and cold turkey is the only way.
On that day I might close the door but it’s never locked :P



_click.dis.04 : Click O' Gangster

It doesn’t make any sense and it’s completely impossible.
Can’t get any more random then this.





_start.key.05 : I'd rather walk



I’ve been living in Durban for the last 5 years and go down to the lower south coast ever second weekend.
I know the N2 well and I’ve seen some pretty random things happening on the way down home as there’s a better chance for me then others because of the level of frequency.
This is my literal journey, metaphorically the video although literal it’s a culmination of my life at Vega, in the sense that it’s gone so quickly and I can’t believe it’s almost over.
Time to get out of the driver’s seat and start walking in the real world.

No comments: