Thursday, July 24, 2008

Beneath the surface

To voyage to a star I need to make sure that
I have no extra baggage, insecurities or problems
So I’m going to get this all off my chest.

I think I’ve ended up in the place I’m in for a few reasons
I’m a sensitive person that takes everything way tooo seriously,
At the end of the day no-one really cares…

Ironically I’m a critical person but I don’t take criticism very well.

I battle to ask for help.

All though I’m creative I’ve also got a very technical, logical mind.

I’m a perfectionist that wants everything perfect the 1’st time so
I battle to scratch around in a creative playground where
My possibilities could be endless instead
I procrastinate trying to make it prefect
when nothing is perfect.

Battle to find a starting point…..

1 comment:

dean henning said...

You'll probably find that you're not the only person who struggles in this way.