Friday, July 25, 2008

!!Blast off!!

As human beings we are confined to the belief that everything comes from something.
There’s the creator and the apprentice,
(I believe that one of the reasons why people find it hard to believe in God because he was just there, no-one created him.)

This journey has to start somewhere and it starts with defining myself
and finding out who and am and what matters to me
(thoughts, beliefs, ideologies, ect.)

I want to start with the places I’ve lived and see where I go from there.
A journey is from point A. to point B.

but there’s no need to say that there can be points in-between
(a1,a2,a3,a4) or that they journey has no ending
(never ending story)or that the end point is ones death.

It depends what the journey is about, this one is to find a star how ever long it might take.

Time to put it all on the table.

No comments: